Plan of subdivision of lot nos. 11, 12, and 13 in the late James Hughson's Survey in Hamilton
"Scale 25 feet to an Inch." The bottom right includes a date and signature by the surveyor, "Ths. Allen Blyth P.L.S., Hamilton, May 18th 1858." The top of the map reads "J Hughson, No 31, Drawer No 1" in handwriting. Streets include John Street and Henry Street [which later became Cannon Street East]. Both private alleys featured on the map are nonexistent today. The site is now the home of McLaren Park.