Sketch of survey of lots in the Village of Ancaster the property of Mr MacCrimmon
“Scale 3ch = 1 Inch”. The map is oriented so that the top of the map is south, with the directional arrow pointing down. Numbering is found atop the map in handwriting, “No 77 Drawer No 2.” At the base of the map there is the information of the surveyor: “Thos. A. Blyth. P.L.S. Sept 8th 1869.” The map is inscribed with the words “Copy”. The roads included on the map are “Mountain Road from Hamilton to Ancaster” [now Rousseaux Street], “Academy Street” [same name], and “Private Lane” [now Lodor Street]. The map also includes a school lot which is no longer in existence today.