Sketch of survey of lots nos. 10, 11 and 12 in the Fourth Conn. of Township of Barton
Scale "5chs. equal one Inch". The map is oriented with north pointing down. In the lower right corner of the map, there is a certification statement signed and dated, "Ths. Allen Blyth P.L.S. Hamilton April 20th, 1850". Writing along the right edge reads, "No 68 Drawer No 1". Streets appearing on the map include: Fourth Concession Road [now Concession Street], 5th Concession Road [now Fennell Avenue East], road allowance between Nos. 12 and 13 [now Upper Wellington Street], and road allowance between Nos. 10 and 11 [now Upper Wentworth Street].