Signed below title, "Thos. A. Blyth PLS, Hamilton July 1868". Streets appearing on map include York Street [now York Boulevard], Locomotive Street [now Ray Street], and Concession Street [now Barton Street]. The street parallel with Locomotive Street is now present day Magill Street. On the left side of Locomotive Street is noted, "Sir Allen MacNabs of subdivision, Park Lot No 3". On the right side of Locomotive Street is noted, "David Murray's Survey of subdivision, Park Lot No 8". A note below the title reads, "The part shaded pink the property of Chas. Magill Esqr. M.P. The portion shaded yellow that of Mrs. Ainslie". North arrow points to the right of the sheet. "No 27, Drawer 5" is handwritten in the top left corner of the sheet.